Manitoba Lodges & Outposts
A Trip to one of Jackson’s Manitoba Outpost Cabins includes:
- Cabins range from fully modern to pleasantly rustic and are fully equipped for light housekeeping including dishes, pots, pans, cutlery, etc.
- Furnished with propane stoves and BBQs.
- Propane fridges and some have 5 cubic foot propane deep freezers.
- Wood burning stoves for heat.
- Comfortable bunks and mattresses (bedding not supplied).
- Hot and cold running water and showers.
- Toilet facilities are indoor/outdoor.
- Heavy-duty Lund or Alumarine 14ft. boats with 15hp, 9.9hp, 8hp motors, including gas, swivel seats, paddles, dip nets and life jackets.
- Grocery packages and bait can be arranged for your convenience.
Our guests come from all over the world to tackle the large population of northern pike and walleye including our monster master anglers. We’ve built on the highest producing lakes in the northeastern part of Manitoba, to give our guests a taste of fishing the way it was meant to be. Manitoba and Ontario fishing licenses can be purchased at our office in Lac du Bonnet.
Preserving Our Natural Resource
In order to assure yourself and future generations the same fantastic fishing experience as today, Jackson’s Lodge and Outposts has instituted our own policy for slot sizes at all of our locations. All walleye over 18 inches and all northern pike over 27.5 inches must be released. Just be sure to have your camera ready to record your memories.
All you need to make an awesome photo replica is the measurements of the length and girth of trophy as well as some photographs. Replica trophies look very life like and have a longer shelf life than the actual fish. Remember the fun is in catching, not keeping.
Area 1: Whiteshell, Nopiming
30 minute flight
Area 2: Atikaki
45 minute flight
Area 3: Northern Outposts
90 minute flight